Makes 21 bites
It’s no secret that Perk Energy is my go-to drink of choice in the mornings. It has a little bit of green tea which gives me just the right pep in my step to start my day. These protein bites are a great addition to your breakfast line up or even as a pick me up in the afternoons.
- In a medium size bowl pour in the peanut butter and honey. Mix until combined.
- Add in salt, protein powder and the chai powder. Mix again until totally combined ( I like to use my hands for this part.)
- Pour in almond milk one tablespoon at time until the ‘batter’ is starting to form and stick together. You might not need the full ½ cup but just pour and mix until you get the right consistency to form the protein truffles
- Form into 1 inch bites and place in the fridge to harden up.
- Once the bites are hard, pour them in a ziploc bag and keep in the fridge or freezer until ready to eat.
Calories 89 Fat 7g Carbohydrates 9g Protein 8g