Makes 20 balls (2 is a serving)
Powerbites aren’t really as healthy as you think, but by adding some protein powder you give them a little bit more street cred. The coconut brownie flavor is a 10/10 and once you try them you will know why!
- Pulse the coconut in a food processor or high powered blender until it is broken down into fine pieces. Pour onto a plate and set aside.
- In a medium size bowl, mix together brown rice syrup, coconut oil, almond butter, coconut extract, oat flour, cocoa powder and protein powder in a stand mixer. If mixing by hand stir well with a spatula until all the ingredients are combined to form a batter.
- Add in the chocolate chips and until they are incorporated.
- Roll the batter into 1 inch size balls and set onto a cookie sheet.
- Place in the fridge until set, about 1 hour. Once hardened, feel free to place it in an airtight container and store it in the fridge until ready to eat.
Per serving (2):
Calories: 228; Fat: 14g; Protein:7 g; Carbohydrates:21 g; Fiber: 4g;