Copycat Starbucks Passion Herbal Tea has become my new favorite drink to make! It’s so easy, and so refreshing!
A few weeks ago I was in Las Vegas and it was a cool 114 degrees. My family stopped for some gas station slushies and I just could not bring myself to do it. First of all I have never been a slushie fan. Secondly, those puppies are full of sugar…and ice…and more sugar. So I decided to peek my head into Starbucks to see if there was anything without sugar that would be refreshing. I ordered an Iced Passion Tea unsweetened and loved it, and became slightly addicted. A few days later when I got home, I went through the Starbucks drive through and got a few drinks for my littles.
Twelve bucks later….geeze! So what did I do next? Research and a trip to the grocery store. This drink costs literally pennies to make. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do!
Copycat Starbucks Passion Herbal Tea
- Boil 8 ounces of water
- Pour into glass jar with 1 Tazo Passion teabag
- Allow this to cool in the fridge for an hour or two. this will make the concentrate you are needing for the final product
- Use 4 oz of concentrate and add around 6- 8 oz of cold water. You will have enough water to make two 10oz drinks.
- Add ice (I prefer the pebble ice) and two drops of liquid stevia
- Add a lemon or two. Enjoy!!