Healthy Kettle Corn is a crowd pleaser, but I wanted to remake it with my favorite almond butter.
Today I decided to replace the almond butter with Sun butter. This recipe always makes a TON and is a total crowd pleaser. I mean, who wouldn’t want kettle corn without all the sugar?? Everyone always loves it, and it’s perfect for a movie night, BBQ, or a party.
Healthy Kettle Corn
Prep time: 10
Cook time: 4
Serves: 1 – 10 cup servings
- Place popcorn kernels in air popper. Allow all the kernels to pop into a bowl and set aside.
- Place coconut oil, sun butter and honey in small saucepan over medium heat. Stir until combined
- Remove from heat ( do not allow to boil) and add in vanilla, salt and cinnamon
- Pour mixture over popcorn and mix so all the kernels are coated.
- Serve immediately or store e in gallon Ziploc bag in fridge.