Meal Prep Hacks that will help you succeed! Meal prep is what will make or break healthy eating.
There tips are going to help you know the various ways that you can prep veggies to help them stay good for several days so you can pull from the fridge and add into any meal!
PREP VEGGIES AND HOW TO USE THEM:
- Chop/Saute and Season: Bell Peppers & Onions use for a quick omelette.
- Spiralize: Zucchini Store in gallon size Ziploc bag for up to 1 week for zoodles.
- Blanch: Green Beans & Asparagus Place in baggies for a quick grab and go snack.
- Roast: Broccoli with Garlic and Olive Oil A tasty veggie cold or hot.
- Boil: Cauliflower Mash into potatoes for the week for a quick side dish.
- Chop: Carrots, Celery & Jicama Hummus or a Greek Yogurt Dip.