My first experience with muesli was not that long ago and I remember thinking “Where has this been all my life?” Cold oats are quickly gaining popularity although its not too nutrient dense. For this muesli I added in chia seeds, cinnamon and some heart healthy nuts.
- In a small bowl mix together oats, dates, cashews and chia seeds.
- Next add in the ground cinnamon and mix well. Add in the milk.
- Transfer the mixture to a mason jar and cover with a well fitting lid.
- Leave the muesli overnight to soften in the fridge.
- Cover and refrigerate.
- Top with blackberries and serve.
Calories: 344 ; Fat: 15 g; Protein:19 g; Total Carbs: 41; Net Carbs: 27g; Fiber: 14g