Ever crave a salty snack that has a little bit of crunch? Put down those potato chips and get those baking sheets out….because you will love these flavorful little guys! The nice thing is you can change the flavor of roasted chickpeas by switching up the seasonings.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil or parchment paper and set aside.
- Spread chickpeas over a clean towel and press gently with paper towels to dry thoroughly.
- Drizzle the olive oil on top of the beans and toss to coat.
- In a small bowl mix together curry powder, chili powder, garam masala and salt.
- Place the beans on the cookie sheet in the oven for 15 minutes and then stir. Cook for an additional 15 minutes and stir. Repeat as many times as necessary until the beans are crispy and brown.
- Remove from the oven and allow it to cool
Per serving (¼ cup):
Calories: 72; Fat: 3g; Protein: 3g; Carbohydrates: 9g; Fiber:3 g; Sugar: 2g;