Makes 6 servings
These rainbow vegetables will be a hit at your next get together. They make a beautiful side dish to just about any type of cuisine. The dressing is light and flavorful and the variety of vegetables keeps the dish exciting!
- Preheat the oven to 425. Line a baking sheet with foil and spray with cooking spray.
- Add all the vegetables to the pan. Toss with oil, vinegar, garlic, thyme, and season with salt and pepper.
- Toss to combine. Arrange in a single layer
- Roast vegetables for 12-15 minutes or until tender and slightly browned.
- Keep vegetable stored in airtight meal prep container for up to 3 days
Per Serving (6 servings)
Calories:107 ; Fat: 5g; Protein: 4g; Total Carbs: 15g; Net Carbs:11 g; Fiber:4 g;