Serves 3 (4 rolls each)
These little guys look super fancy but will have your taste buds singing with joy! I like to make a big plate of them and bring them to a luncheon. They are fresh, tasty and of course full of veggies! Win-Win!
- Cut (with a mandoline or a sharp knife) the zucchini and squash into six long paper thin slices.
- Lay the slices out and spread 1 tbsp of hummus on top of each one.
- Place the celery, carrots and bell pepper in a grouping perpendicular to the squash slices. Add the parsley on top.
- Roll the slices right to left until the spring rolls are formed. Insert a toothpick to hold them together.
- Serve with additional hummus if desired.
Per Serving (4 spring rolls)
Calories: 181 Fat: 10g; Protein: 6g; Total Carbs: 15g; Net Carbs: 9g; Fiber: 6g